Sunday 2 June 2013

Oh so pretty.....

Easter 
I do love a good vignette, grouping things, and creating a little displays representative of the time of year. I couldn't resist loading these up. I did have a nest full of gorgeous quail eggs for Easter, which I had painstakingly pricked with a needle each end, blown out the yolk & white, and boiled. They looked gorgeous in the nest. My two kittens Luigi and Yiota also thought they were fabulous, and flicked them out of the nest with their little paws, rolling them across the table, and chasing them all over the floor. For the next week I'd come home to one or two less eggs each day. So much for the quail eggs...;)...Next time I'll glue them down.




How beautiful are these little ranunculus blossoms! The look just gorgeous in my vintage tea cups on the window ledge.




And by candle light.






And these stunning daffodils were given to me by my very thoughtful sister in law Dianne. I've never seen these colours before. Creamy white petals with a peach fluted centre. I thoroughly enjoyed these whilst they lasted.




No comments:

Post a Comment