Sunday 16 June 2013

Cushions...cushions...cushions....

Always busy making cushions.. such a perfect decor prop to add colour and style. And if you can sew, it makes it so easy to change your decor by changing your cushions. I do have a self confessed fabric addiction, and lurveeee upholstery fabrics, especially when made from heavy linen.

My Ebay watch page or should I say pages are filled with upholstery fabrics from around the world which I frequently buy and have shipped to me here in Melbourne...... Some of my favourites are Sanderson, Schummacher, Brunschwig and Fils, GP & J Baker, Covington, Mulberry, Designer Guild,and of course Warwick and Zepel. 

I love sourcing the vintage upholstery ranges from these fabric houses.

William Morris Chrysanthemum and Sanderson Fitzroy Green.
William Morris Chrysanthemum 




Schumacher Empress Cartouche & William Morris Chrysanthemum

Schumacher Empress Cartouche & William Morris Chrysanthemum

Sanderson Chelsea 

Chartreuse Raw Silk, Sanderson Chelsea, Laura Ashley Teal Velvet, & Designers Guild Stothard


Sanderson Chelsea  & Warwick Beachcomber


Sanderson Chelsea & Warwick Beachcomber 
 
Mulberry Flying Ducks

Mulberry Flying Ducks


No comments:

Post a Comment