Friday 28 December 2012

Lamp Shades - Sanderson Amanpuri linen

I just can't seem to get enough of Sanderson linen upholstery fabrics. I'm constantly watching Sanderson fabrics on Ebay, love the bright florals and linen weave. I found these lamp bases a couple of years ago at one of Black and Spiro's [ www.blackandspiro.com.au or http://absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com.au flea sales in New Farm, Brisbane. I covered these lamp shades late last year with Sanderson "Amanpuri". I love the mix of colours, and love them combined with the linen of our bed head and the duck egg/ aqua blue of the cushions.







Beside our oak bedside stands you will see a little 'vacant space'. 
Not for long !! I have two gorgeous oak framed wing back chairs with cabriole legs which I have plans for! I plan to cover the rear of the wing backs in Sanderson Amanpuri fabric, and the fronts in Warwick Beachcomber Oatmeal. I'll post some "before and after" shots. 



No comments:

Post a Comment